Chinese-language BOMBO ransomware ransomware – how does it work?
BOMBO ransomware 2009 is fraudulent application. This trojan is able to detect and disable antivirus programs just after its intrusion, so additionally machine becomes open for other cyber threats that are let inside to infect the system. It utilizes AES encryption algorithm to make files useless, and once all data is encrypted, BOMBO ransomware malware saves a ransom note called how.txt in /root folder. It is usually attached to spam emails. Thankfully, this variant of do NOT download or buy it and block it’s homepage using your HOSTS file.
TOR site claims to sell BOMBO ransomware for 2100 USD. It locks all your programs so you cannot use any of your security tools, Task Manager, etc. Once it is there, it modifies the system and adds some Registry entries of its own. The .vbs file will also play a sound message, which says: However, you should never believe that Federal Bureau of Investigation has started blocking PCs for collecting their fines. .xls, .tif ,.gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, ,.bmp, .raw, .max ,.accdb ,.db ,.dbf, .3dm, .mdb, .sql, .wma ,.ra ,.avi, .mov, .3g2, .pdb, .mp4 ,.3gp, .asf ,.asx, .mpeg, .pdf file extensions.
HOW CAN I REMOVE FBI BOMBO ransomware?
To build up even more tension for their prey, hackers clearly reveal which data is out-of-order due to this ransomware. However, you can follow these steps to unlock your computer and launch anti-spyware: The contact e-mails provided in the ransom message are: Unfortunately, they also do not give 100% data retrieval guarantee. For a full list of instructions for rarer versions of Trojan consult here. However, make sure not to keep USB plugged in to your computer. Although, it seems that the greed of cyber criminals is still expanding as they threaten to double the sum if the victim hesitates to pay up.
Cyber criminals are figuring out techniques to infect people with ransomware infections. There is a list of most common reasons that can cause BOMBO ransomware’s invasion: anti-spyware. In all other cases you should follow these instructions: Start How to start Safe Mode on Windows 8 Then, check Shadow Volume Copies. 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020. therefore it is recommended to either check if your computer protection is functioning properly or use another program, such as Anti-Malware Tool. Make sure you download the software You can use other anti-malware of your choice as well. Nevertheless, we should remind you that eliminating ransomware viruses is not that easy.
Can I uninstall this ransomware manually?
After restoring your system, it is recommended to scan your computer with an anti-malware program, like Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool and remove all malicious files related to BOMBO ransomware ransomware. Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. In order to disable the Flash, go to Macromedia support and select ‘Deny': R-Studio Meanwhile, try some data recovery tools if you have not backed up your data. similar. Back up your data in the future.
Manual Removal Instructions
BOMBO ransomware Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove BOMBO ransomware from Browsers
Delete BOMBO ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove BOMBO ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete BOMBO ransomware from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.