Why RadioSearches browser hijacker replaced my homepage if I did not ask for that?
Our research shows that this browser hijacker is actually identical to buscarenlaweb.com. Even though developers of this dubious program advertise it as a great tool to have on your PC, you must know that in reality this application has been dubbed as a browser hijacker, which will only cause endless annoyance while you are surfing the web. When the user boots the computer, this parasite launches user’s default browser and immediately opens RadioSearches browser hijacker site. It changes your regular search results and includes commercial websites or ads among them and brings other issues. Generally, these ads are related to third parties that seek to increase their sales and boost web traffic. This search engine imitates Google color scheme and may try to convince people that it’s a reliable search engine.
If you are one of those users who do not pay enough attention to the installation process of free programs, it is very likely that one day you will find RadioSearches browser hijacker set as your default homepage and search engine. , and other trustworthy search engines because it can provide users with the modified search results after they enter something into the search box and want to find out the information associated with the entered keyword on the web. All these changes are done without users knowledge and consent. Additionally, the program includes ads among your search results, which obviously also redirect to promoted pages. Below you can find a guide how to do it. RadioSearches browser hijacker installs tracking software and monitors non-personally identifiable information and may collect some of the personal data as well. Such personally non-identifiable information is usually used by third-party advertisers for preparing customized advertisements.
What techniques this virus uses to infiltrate computers?
As mentioned above, RadioSearches browser hijacker aims to promote various sponsored websites. It has been found that this search tool will start collecting information about you immediately after it enters the computer. What worries us the most is that these cookies might be used by unknown parties as well. It will do that every day. If that is the case, we recommend scanning your computer with an anti-spyware program Therefore, if you happen to encounter such ads, we would advise you to be cautious or not interact with them at all. Obviously, we do not claim that RadioSearches browser hijacker was created to introduce you to malicious advertisements, but you have to be careful about that, as well as the installation of third-party data-tracking tools that could spy on you.
Resetting web browsers in not difficult, and anyone can handle it. In other words, its developers prefer ‘bundling’ distribution method. RadioSearches browser hijacker is just another PUP (potentially unwanted program) similar to DailyLocalGuide, SuddenlyMusic, OnlineMapFinder, etc., which employ bundling. Even though it is not a direct computer threat, just like other variants of the same application, RadioSearches browser hijacker is not safe. Scan with Anti-Malware Tool as it identifies such programs quite well. For this purpose, we always advise our visitors to select advanced/custom modes for installation procedures. A reliable anti-malware tool will erase all active threats in no time.
How can I delete this PUP from my system?
There are users who think that it is not a bad thing to keep such search engines on their browsers. DO NOT choose these installation modes. Many users do not follow installation steps of their new downlaods very carefully and they may allow installing RadioSearches browser hijacker without even noticing. Also, it may cause web browser to run slower than it used to before. It will RadioSearches browser hijacker the undesirable search tool from your browsers and, on top of that, it will take care of third-party software which could have entered the system together with it. Do all you can to protect your system from undesirable exploitation. Lastly, when you succeed in eliminating the hijacker, you might return to the classic search engine, such as Google or Bing.
Manual Removal Instructions
RadioSearches browser hijacker Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove RadioSearches browser hijacker from Browsers
Delete RadioSearches browser hijacker from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove RadioSearches browser hijacker from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete RadioSearches browser hijacker from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.