Portal.score-stars.com is a questionable computer optimization program that infiltrates into computers using unfair methods and tries to sell its licensed version. This application is not popular among users, in fact, only the ones, who faced the issue of Portal.score-stars.com, know the name of the program. the viewing of one’s Instagram feed, commenting, liking posts, searching and following people right from one’s desktop. The user can leave the application running in the background and get back, whenever he (she) feels like, just in one click. Even InstallDaddy (designers of Portal.score-stars.com plugin) states that this program is bundled with other free software that can be found on the Internet. Although browser cache might be used to investigate PC owner behavior, deleting it would reduce performance of loading often visited websites.
Portal.score-stars.com application is responsible for the unusual advertising content you start to notice. Having in mind that the program tends to warn about non-existent issues, there is no point in paying for Portal.score-stars.com. This imitation of a system scan is performed with feverish haste so that you can hardly call it a genuine system checkup. It’s a profitable activity because bit coins can be easily converted into other currencies, such as dollars or euros. For now, let’s address the issue of Portal.score-stars.com. However, if for some reasons you don’t want to download any additional anti-malware software, you can eliminate Portal.score-stars.com manually as well.
Even though this description sounds nice, reality is a little bit different. This is a method for crooks to append additional applications to free software. Instead of hitting the “Next” button, you should follow every step carefully and see what you are agreeing on. In fact, you do not need to pay extra money and to install additional registry cleaners, using free cleaners such as CCleaner is much wiser. However, if you can’t recall installing Portal.score-stars.com on your computer and you just figured out that it’s somehow already operating on your system – remove it immediately. That is why this application is cunningly added to freely distributed freeware or shareware.
Since Portal.score-stars.com is a potentially unwanted program (PUP), you can guess that some users might not actually desire to have it, but end up with it anyway. In this case, you should remove Portal.score-stars.com as soon as you detect it on your computer. To access it, do the following. is said to be highly jeopardized by these flaws and attention is required. One of the prosperous ways of avoiding parasites is to download software from reputable sources. Scanning with Anti-Malware programs like Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool Anti-Malware might also be useful to make sure you have no unwanted programs on your computer.
Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool and Hitman are the professional malware removal software that is the best option in the case of malware infection. The problem is that Moreover, any of this PUP’s leftovers will be deleted (this is not reached through manual removal). Portal.score-stars.com often comes preselected to be installed by default. The automatic removal can be carried out by the following elaborate anti-malware applications: Go for Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool Anti-Malware, Hitman Pro. is free of charge at first, if you attempt to delete detected virus you will be asked to punch Pro version of
Manual Removal Instructions
Portal.score-stars.com Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove Portal.score-stars.com from Browsers
Delete Portal.score-stars.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove Portal.score-stars.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete Portal.score-stars.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.