Why should you be careful with Docallisec virus?
Docallisec (also known as Docallisec Virus) is a recently rolled out adware extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Even though the program is presented as a tool which can help you save money with the help of the displayed virtual coupons, it is unlikely that the displayed saving deals will actually be useful. It usually comes bundled with various free applications from the Internet. Although Docallisec claims it will improve your browsing experience, in fact it makes it impossible to browse without any interruptions. Attack from 240.105.231.105: on your PC’s desktop. It’s mainly used for affiliate marketing and instead of reliable comparison shopping it may deliver sponsored advertisements marked as ‘Ads by XXX’, ‘Powered by XXX’, ‘XXX Deals’ and so on.
Docallisec can get inside my computer manually when people install it willingly from the official website. Docallisec is an adware that belongs to the potentially unwanted program (PUP) category. Users can believe that Ads by Docallisec are convenient at times. to every web page leading you to serious troubles while searching the web. It will automatically detect and eliminate the threat just in a few moments. However, the notifications that pop-up on your computer screen may not always disclose to what sites the user will be linked after clicking on them.
How can this program hijack users‘ PCs?
Most of the users notice Ads by Docallisec although they don’t remember to ever installing anything fitness related. We recommend choosing These and other details may also be collected by the third-party websites and in order to collect the information that is necessary, various tracking techniques are likely to be used. Perform a system scan also if you cannot close your web browser with Docallisec be Docallisec Pop-Up. PUP’s like these are usually hidden and can be found only in the “Custom/Advanced” installation settings, which are not as often used by a regular user.
Easy Docallisec removal
Since Docallisec has been configured to show you intrusive and possibly malicious advertisements, we are of the opinion that you have to Docallisec it from your computer because it is somewhat dangerous to your computer and very intrusive. To learn more about specific features of So we recommend that you Docallisec form your computer, preferably as soon as possible, as there is no way of knowing which ads are legitimate and which should be avoided. “xvidly3 Toolbar”, “xvidly”, “search Protect by conduit”, “PricePeep”, “Get Lyrics” and “Free Download Manager” Always choose a Custom installation mode and follow every step attentively to avoid any unwanted downloads. However, Games Lagoon adware is available for download on its official site. You will only need to update these programs regularly in order to get the most of them.
Manual Removal Instructions
Docallisec Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove Docallisec from Browsers
Delete Docallisec from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove Docallisec from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete Docallisec from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.