What is Inbox Manager Community Toolbar?
If your homepage has recently been changed to Inbox Manager (also known as Inbox Manager Virus) without your consent or knowledge, then you should know that you have got a browser hijacker on your hands. The reason for hijacking your browser is to force you to use Inbox Manager for searching the web and, as a result, viewing promotional links featured in the results. first research on this program. None of the products or services related to Safenavweb com are to be trusted. 126.96.36.199.
The main purpose of Inbox Manager is to advertise a bunch of websites and boost their traffic. This distribution method is very popular these days, because many people fail to check what programs they are installing and if these programs are carrying any unwanted extensions. Thus it is both useless and dangerous to have this browser hijacker installed. Thus, its search results are inherently unreliable as they come from the unknown, and therefore, unreliable sources. Browser hijackers often associate with a number of third-party sources that are interested in making their domains’ web traffic increased.
The methods of virus distribution:
When trying to get rid of Inbox Manager, you should As it turns out, the hijacker in question could be distributed via bundled installers, which is a suspicious instance because other dubious programs could come along with it. Such redirects can end you up on infectious or malicious sites, too, because the developers of this search engine claim that they are not liable for any damage that you may experience after exploring Inbox Manager related sites. These guidelines will help you. You are most likely familiar with the Yahoo search engine, and you might trust it. By reading everything that is presented to you during the setup process you could be presented with an opportunity to cancel the installation of some devious program by simply unmarking a single box.
Inbox Manager is not a very serious infection; Sadly, personal details entered in a search box of this search tool will be recorded too, so, theoretically, this might result in the violation of your privacy. ” Well, the answer is rather simple. Using respectable antivirus will not only remove Inbox Manager virus but will also protect you from other possible malware attacks in the future. We recommend using Anti-Malware Tool security tool for this matter. If you wish to detect whether your selected application is plotting to install more than you expected, pick advanced/custom modes for the installers. All you need to do is recheck your operating system for anything associated with Inbox Manager once you are done with the detailed instructions below.
How to delete this PC intruder?
Open Google Chrome, click on wench icon, go to settings and choose ‘Manage search engines’. A lot of users have noticed it on their browsers after downloading some free media players, download managers, etc. The installation of Inbox Manager can be stopped if you are focused while installing freeware programs from the Internet, choose Custom or Advanced installation mode and pay attention what other applications you are offered to install by default. Most of the times you will be able to see all programs that are bundled there. It is a comprehensive approach to the problem. Unfortunately, it may also collect approximate PC’s location, email address or even IP address. you can uninstall the extensions and reset settings in your browsers.
Manual Removal Instructions
Inbox Manager Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove Inbox Manager from Browsers
Delete Inbox Manager from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove Inbox Manager from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete Inbox Manager from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.