The more funny part of Sonumal.com is that it claims to free “valuable disk space” by deleting missing shortcuts (Which take several kilobytes of space at the most). Sonumal.com poses as a program that shields the users from unwanted softwares but actually causes many issues. More precisely, the title Sonumal.com probably comes from the fact that it dos not take too much space, in other words, can be referred to as a light-weight media player (only 8.2MB). It can be misleading as there is a button that says “Free Download” on the tool’s official download page. Sonumal.com is claimed to have triple functionality: However, despite such presentation the application has an adverse effect on the system it has been installed on. they finish their thrill with the blown-up statement, Once you get it, you won’t regret it!
Sonumal.com program can be downloaded from a number of websites on the Internet, including sourceforge.net, softonic.com, tucows.com, cnet.com, apkpure.com, soft112.com, mobogenie.com, etc. The owners created this application so it would resemble a serious protecting program and to gain trust of the potential buyers. To do that, you will be offered to get Computer users should avoid applications that have these features if they want to avoid any privacy related issues. AAC, FLAC, MP3, WMA, ASF, AVI, DTS, MPEG, MK4, MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, OGG, 3GP, WAV. either manually or automatically, so it’s completely up to you which method to choose.
Sonumal.com is also very annoying as it constantly runs system scans and tries to convince you into purchasing its full version and fixing all errors that it finds. It’s because it is traveling bundled with other free software and gets install on computer without users even being aware of it. This is a common mistake that should not be made. If you don’t follow their installation steps you can easily skip the one offering to add Sonumal.com. However, sometimes there are no other choice but to download a piece of software from a website with questionable reputation. Every step is important cause additional software might be offered at any of them. On the other hand, for some its persistent nature is a negative point for this application.
Sonumal.com application can be downloaded from its official page. On Windows XP/Vista/7 go to Start -> You do not know about this because no notice is given to you. which is not a known system utility developer but rather a marketing company. It is quite simple, in fact. The best decision would be to deselect these prepositions and only then accept the terms. The recommended basic version will only increase the possibility of being infected with a parasite. If you select the basic option, the program will install other recommended applications as well. You will have to do it manually by yourself.
Ultimate security utilities such as Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or will perform the needed scan of your system. Always choose Custom or Advanced installation mode and avoid accepting additional download if they are not familiar for you. The second alternative is a more favorable choice as users will not only be able to automatically eliminate this potentially unwanted program, but also keep their device running efficiently for the perceivable future. Don’t forget to upgrade your automatic removal tool to its latest version, to ensure it will remove Sonumal.com and any other potentially unwanted program that might be interfering with your computer’s performance. The automatic removal can be carried out by the following elaborate anti-malware applications: After that is done, it allows cyber criminals to change needed numbers and steal funds from users. Furthermore, you should be able to recognize the advantages that come from malware-fighting program.
Manual Removal Instructions
Sonumal.com Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove Sonumal.com from Browsers
Delete Sonumal.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove Sonumal.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete Sonumal.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.