Important information about the Find.blast-search.net virus
We highly recommend removing Find.blast-search.net virus, if it is bothering your work. It can be attached while you are downloading some software and later it can appear on your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. The toolbar is added without a user’s authorization and most of the users don’t find these changes very pleasant. These modifications are made without asking the user for a separate permission and they bring irritating problems related to your work while browsing the Internet. Surprisingly, in most cases, users let it in themselves.
Find.blast-search.net virus is spread just like a typical search engine that seeks to increase its popularity. Nevertheless, it only uses a custom version of Google because it cannot provide you with an original search service. We should also add that this browser hijacker can also employ “helper objects” to ensure problems while trying to eliminate it. What is even worse, Find.blast-search.net collects information about your browsing activities, the search queries and so on. Moreover, Internet is filled with similar free programs that may also be involved to Find.blast-search.net virus distribution.
Why should I avoid this browser hijacker?
Potentially unwanted programs like Find.blast-search.net are deceptive in a variety of different ways. Find.blast-search.net on your computer, you may notice system slow downs and similar issues. Also, it allows re-appearing and annoying advertisements to be displayed to you during online browsing sessions. You need to be careful because one day you might be taken to some kind of website that belongs to cyber criminals and thus infect your PC with malware or, for example, lose your money. If you try making a search using Find.blast-search.net, you will see that it bases search results on displaying sponsored websites instead of regular results according to your search query.
The bad news is that the promoted web pages or products might be potentially dangerous. In fact, hundreds of websites should be avoided because they are considered suspicious. To identify them, scanning with Anti-Malware Tool or other reputable antispyware tool might be useful. You have to opt these additions out by choosing Advanced/Custom settings and deselecting each additional component. On top of that, it will protect your system from other infections. After selecting one of these options, make sure you deselect the agreements to install additional programs.
How to remove Find.blast-search.net redirect?
Find.blast-search.net virus can be terminated manually and automatically. Anti-malware tools are embraced by a surprising amount of computer users and they could not be happier to have made such a decision. A manual removal is an option if you wish to follow our constructed guidelines below. Anti-Malware Tool to erase the unwanted software from your PC. Then follow every installation carefully and make sure you don’t allow adding any unknown applications to your system. In addition, if you still think that you will manage on your own, be attentive while performing each step of the uninstallation guide.
Manual Removal Instructions
Find.blast-search.net Removal from Windows
Uninstall from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select and Remove the undesirable software.
Uninstall from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click the Windows icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
3. Right-click and Uninstall the program you have chosen to remove.
Uninstall from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
How to remove Find.blast-search.net from Browsers
Delete Find.blast-search.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the IE shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab and find the Target line.
- Delete the text that is written after iexplore.exe” and click OK.
- Launch your browser and press Alt+T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to Search providers.
- Choose the unwanted engine and click Remove.
- Click Close and press Alt+T again.
- Select Options and go to General tab.
- Change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove Find.blast-search.net from Mozilla Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose go to Properties.
- Move to Shortcut tab and find the Target.
- Erase the text after firefox.exe” and Click OK.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to search box.
- Click the search provider icon and choose Manage Search Engines.
- Find the suspicious engine and remove it.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+T and select Options.
- Move to General tab and choose Home Page.
- Replace the current Home Page with your preferred one.
- Click OK.
Delete Find.blast-search.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut and go to Properties.
- Choose Shortcut tab and move to Target line.
- Delete the text after chrome.exe” and click OK.
- Launch Chrome and tap Alt+T.
- Go to Settings and check Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and change the given default URL to your preferred one.
- Click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and select Change.
- Change the provided URL with the one you prefer and click OK.
- Under Search choose Manage search engines and find the URL of the unwanted engine.
- Click X and delete it.
- Click Done.